Whether you're a manufacturer, distributor, supplier, or dealer, Commercial Finance Partners can help you fund the flow of inventory. Inventory funding is critical for companies that need to keep several different items in stock for just in time delivery, or for companies that need to keep inventory on hand for retail replenishment.
Inventory funding is especially useful for businesses that must pay their suppliers in a shorter period of time than it takes them to sell their inventory to customers.
There are many benefits to this type of inventory loan:
- Allows you to use your inventory as a bankable asset
- Provides a solution to seasonal fluctuations in cash flows
- Allows you to acquire extra inventory when you need it
- Helps your business achieve higher sales volume
- Can work in conjunction with receivable and purchase order financing
We work with many well-capitalized lenders that are aggressively lending. Many of our clients, companies just like yours, can receive the working capital they need even in today’s hard economic times.
Call us now at 855-424-2958 and get on the road to success! Or fax us at (855) 450-0885.
Customized Financing Options
Asset Based Lending
Revolving lines of credit up to $20,000,000
Accounts Receivable Factoring
No minimums, up to $20,000,000
Secondary lines of credit for ABL or Factoring
Equipment & inventory facilities
Great for staffing & temp agencies